So, I’m pretty new to this blogging world. I started my blog last September (2017), posted a few posts, and gave up. As I mentioned in my recent post about perpetual boredom, I had surgery in August and have been out of commission ever since. I’ve been home a lot, drowning in my own loneliness. So I started my blog again, just to be able to write and connect with others. I’ve been pleased with the likes and comments I’ve received thus far. Keep them coming!
I enjoy reading other’s blogs too. I have questions for all you bloggers out there!
- When did you start blogging?
- Why do you blog?
- Do you make money from your blog?
- How did you decide on a central topic for your blog?
- Do you ever blog with other bloggers or feature their posts on your blog?
- How many of you have other forms of blogs such as YouTube Vlogs or a massive Facebook/Twitter/Instagram following?
I feel like I have so many different things I could write about, just like there are so many different things I enjoy reading about – life, love, beauty, fashion, books/literature, education, home life, and more! If there’s ONE thing you most likely will never find me writing about, it’s politics. Pigs will probably fly before I ever write about politics.
Talk to me! I want to hear feedback! I love the blog community and want to be a part of it!