Do you prefer curling up in a comfy chair or bed with a good book on a rainy day instead of binging on a Netflix series?
Well, I DO!
Here are some great books I’ve read in the past year that I thought I’d share!
This site does contain affiliate links.
- Danielle Steel – Blue – Danielle Steel knocks it out of the park with this one. I couldn’t put it down! It’s a heartwarming story of a woman who meets a homeless boy and takes him under her wing. Through triumph and tribulations, this story will bring you laughter, tears, and will make you feel like you know the characters.
- Ashley Prentice Norton – If You Left – Norton is a fantastic writer. Through a true love story, raising a child, and mental health issues that bring a windstorm to the marriage, this story is one that keeps you wondering after every page you turn.
- Allison Leotta – A Good Killing – I read this one in about 24 hours. A true page-turner, Leotta writes a mysterious story that keeps you on your toes. Who killed the beloved high school coach?
- Jude Deveraux – As You Wish– 3 completely different women end up in the same summer home. Is there crazy girl drama or does a friendship form? …or both?
- M.O. Walsh – My Sunshine Away– A mysterious random attack on a young, popular athlete in a small, quiet town. I promise, you won’t regret this addictive read!
I have a LONG list, but I want to hear any feedback on these (whether you’ve read them already or if you read them after me!)